What a beautiful sunset we had this evening!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Pansy Cottage Girl tagged me so now I must tell you 6 things about myself...
1. I am a twin with Jana and that is why my name starts with a J. Jana and I are totally opposite as she has blond hair and blue eyes and I am a brunette but we are very close.
2. I love going to the pond with my little monkey so that he an throw 5,000 rocks in. He loves rocks and sticks!
3. I love anything old and chippy!
4. I enjoy watching birds and love to decorate with birds and bird nest!
5. I love little fairies,especially the ones my MIL makes. They are cute to decorate with and place anywhere!
6. When we built our home, well.....we built a special room for my husband to put all of his "prize possessions, deer,bobcat,fish,etc...
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Preparation for the 4th is in full force and I was so excited to find these precious
Let Freedom Ring Tussie Mussie cones
at one of my favorite etsy stores, Paper Eclectics.
They look so cute hanging from the chandelier in the breakfast room & I just can't wait to take more pics as we prepare for our 2nd annual 4th of July Party!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
THIS EVENING, I WANTED TO SHARE A FEW PICS OF OUR FLOWERBEDS AS THE SUN BEGINS TO SET.... THIS IS THE 2ND YEAR OF GROWTH FOR THE BEDS AND I AM AMAZED AT THE LOW MAINTENANCE OF THE BEDS. ALL I HAVE REALLY HAD TO DO THIS YEAR IS ADD A FEW FLOWERING PLANTS AT THE FRONT FOR COLOR, ADD NEW MULCH AND TURN ON THE SOAKER HOSES! WE HAVE REALLY ENJOYED THESE FLOWERBEDS WITH THE VARIATION OF COLOR!