Thursday, June 25, 2009

I've been tagged...

Pansy Cottage Girl tagged me so now I must tell you 6 things about myself...
1. I am a twin with Jana and that is why my name starts with a J. Jana and I are totally opposite as she has blond hair and blue eyes and I am a brunette but we are very close.
2. I love going to the pond with my little monkey so that he an throw 5,000 rocks in. He loves rocks and sticks!
3. I love anything old and chippy!
4. I enjoy watching birds and love to decorate with birds and bird nest!
5. I love little fairies,especially the ones my MIL makes. They are cute to decorate with and place anywhere!
6. When we built our home, well.....we built a special room for my husband to put all of his "prize possessions, deer,bobcat,fish,etc...


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Jena,
    The mosaic is wonderful!!! Your little guy is so adorable!!!

    Enjoy!!!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jena~thanks for sharing! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting things to tell about yourself. The one I find most interesting is that you built your home. Quite a feat. Must be lovely. And I really like the pictures as well. Oh, the room with the deerheads in it, that makes me laugh. Reminds me so much of my dad's house. Gotta love outdoorsy stuff.

    ReplyDelete