Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Dream Kitchen...




There are so many things I love about this kitchen starting with the windows on the entire wall of the sink area. What an amazing view to have and the amount of light it offers. The detail of the glass doors on both sides of the stove top and then the BOOM factor, the pair of chandeliers!
I also love the faux painted cabinets and all of the woodwork and moulding! What a romantic entrance into the kitchen with shelves featured on both sides and the wide plank arched ceiling...I just can't stop looking at it!

7 comments:

  1. And the bar stools. The arched beadboard. And everything you said! Wow! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. *W*O*W* that kitchen is totally amazing!!! Seriously.....love it...must have it....;-)

    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dream kitchen to. LOVE it. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't want to ever leave...or wake up!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gorgeous - how could you cook anything bad in a place like that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey if my kitchen looked like that I would cook!

    ReplyDelete