Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Not So Shabby Spring Booth in Henderson...



(pics taken by iphone)
Not So Shabby has lots of new Spring Items and lots of fun accessories to decorate and brighten up your home.  If  you get a chance to travel to Henderson, please stop by the booth located at 414 Hwy 79 N in Henderson between Jalapeno Tree and The Sonic.  Tina, Monica and I created lots of Fun Spring Vignettes you are sure to LOVE!  Now.. we are off to decorate for another Vintage Wedding this weekend at another lake...pics soon!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous merchandising. Very "down on the farm" without being "I Heart Country"!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I wish we lived a little closer :) Love what I see!!!

    Kelly
    livelaughrowe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog Jena ..
    so many darling things ~!!
    hugs,Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stuff! What is the place called in Henderson? Id love to take a drive and see it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy Jo, Thanks!! Not So Shabby is located at P&C, 414 Hwy 79 N. in Henderson. Hope you get to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share a testimony of how Mr. Pedro helped me with a $ 2,000,000.00 loan to fund my marijuana cultivation project, I am very grateful and promised to share this legitimate funding company with anyone looking for a way to expand their business project. . financing company. Anyone seeking financial support should contact them at pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete