Friday, July 17, 2009

Ty Allen's 1st B-Day, BARNYARD BASH

(click on picture to enlarge)
Kelly's Korner is continuing her home tour with children's birthday party ideas so I thought I would pull out Ty Allen's 1st birthday Barnyard Bash pics.
I really enjoyed planning Ty's 1st birthday party and chose a Barnyard Bash theme because my mother-n-law and father-n-law have a Miniature Donkey Farm,Short&SweetDonkeyFarm.
I found the cutest little one-piece jumper that Ty wore which matched his barnyard theme. Online, I found some really cute invitations with a stable and a lot of animals including a donkey that we used.
Other items included:
-Wire baskets and red bandanna's
-A red and white gingham tablecloth
-Barnyard plates and cow print cups
-Cow printed pencils and custom barnyard candy wrappers that said Thanks for coming the Ty Allen's first birthday. I attached the pencil to the candy bar with strands of hay.
-Ty's large cake was a barn with animals and of course he had his own small cake!
-We ordered a large blow-up pin the tail on the donkey game on eBay and the kids really enjoyed playing it!
-To top the party off, we watched a video,The first year of Ty Allen's life. This was really sweet and everyone enjoyed all of the pics from the time he was born up until he turned one,very sweet!

8 comments:

  1. That must have been a very nice day! I like the theme for the party. Happy Birthday Ti! Many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I've posted in the past about the last few parties I had for my kids. I love planning kids parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite, when I was 1 and now, when I'm not 1??? The plate of cheetos. You, are a good mother! haha What fun! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your Ty is adorable. Your family is just darling....love the story about the stickers:)My boys are 7 & 11. Its fun and challenging! We just took 2 roadtrips. Thank the good Lord for nintendos & dvds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful birthday party idea. Everything looks so cute and festive.
    Have a great weekend.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and wonderful Birthday for Ty. He is such a handsome young man.
    Thank you for joining on my blog. I am enjoying yours. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious little boy! I love the name, Ty, also.
    Such a cute blog...I am so happy to be following it now. :)

    Love,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea for a 1st birthday party!

    Hugz,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete