Sunday, March 27, 2011

OK, who HEARTS old trucks?






(images from Pinterest)
WOW, what a great feeling I get inside every time I see one of these old trucks, you know that feeling..the "I want it disease".
I remember when my cousins and I would pile up in the back of my Papa's truck & go for a ride on an old back road in the country.. spring air blowing with the windows down....what a great memory!    I also am inspired by these old beauties and there is just so much you can do with one...a party, a nap, a photo prop, a long country ride..they just make me Happy, Happy, Happy!




8 comments:

  1. Great Photos! Love the idea of using one for a party! So cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those old truck photos. great colors and just the right' shabbiness' to them. =)

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous trucks!! I bought an 85 Ford last year. I wanted something older but they were out of my price range.But I LOVE my truck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white truck in the first picture! I'll take one of those instead of the ugly Hunter Green one I have now. It gets the job done but just doesn't look as great.

    Was wondering what happened to the post about the book pages on the bathroom wall?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made an old truck utterly charming and romatic! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos of these jewels... I would love to have one someday. And paint it a fun color & just cruise around in it. I guess it's a Texas girl thing... I found you over at my frined Cindy Craine's blog. Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jena,

    A fellow Texan! Gorgeous photos of your children - well I guess they are your children, they are beautiful.

    I can't decide if old trucks make me swoon or drool more. I love them too. I would love to have one to call my own. Maybe someday...and I'm already having trouble deciding what color I'd have it painted. Hmmm - pink, blue or turqoise.

    Thanks for visiting Lulu's.

    We appreciate it! I cannot wait to read your blog and check out the blogs that you read - they look great.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look!! Momma needs an old pick up for our Texas Ranch!!

    ReplyDelete