Wednesday, March 25, 2009

An Easter Brunch...

Don't you just love this time of the year?
Spring Flowers, Blooming Dogwood Trees & Azaleas, the Arrival of Easter... a great time to plan an Easter Brunch.
One of my fondest memory of a child is getting together with family; thoughts of laughter & great conversation, warm sunshine,the smell of flowers and some really delicious food comes to mind...oh, and the Easter egg hunt!
I hope that you take this time to inspire your loved ones to "make memories together" as time is so precious & goes by so quickly.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. I do love this time of year. We have so many little buds blooming, it's exciting to see the changes every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the table runner. I can't think of Easter dinner without thinking of deviled eggs!
    Blessings to you and your family at this most wonderful time of the year.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Easter eggs tied on the chairs! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh!! All too cute. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty blog you have.

    Come see me at

    www.whitespraypaint.blogspot.com

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. make memories together
    Awh Jenna cute post great message..
    thanks on the bunny pillows
    ..I think those are some a gal makes on ebay ..cute cute (:)
    hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics of that table decor. Great ideas, and appreciate you sharing.

    blessings,
    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete