Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby Bella's Baby Shower

Let's blow our horns in honor of Baby Bella!

WOW, we made it!! How exciting it is to finally be here...a Special Baby shower for our precious Baby Bella! Your Grandma Deb@Talking Trash is so sweet to host this party for you and your mom Jenn@The Apiary. Thanks for inviting us! My name is Ty Allen, I am 3 years old and I say a special prayer for you every night! I am so excited to know you are such a strong Lil' girl and so happy to be here! In celebration of you, my mom and I have brought a couple of things:


1st, a special card for a special girl...
2nd, a crown for a princess...



3rd, lots of sweet things, because you are such a sweet girl....

Last but not least, I thought you would look really pretty in this cute vintage onsie...

Well, I can't wait to see what other things are in store for you today but for now, I am going to blow my horn in honor of SWEET BABY BELLA! You are special! Now, let's go grab some ice cream!
































3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love that onsie! So sweet. ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice! I thoughful of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty Allen is such a sweetie I tell ya! Your goodies for Bella's baby shower are awesome and over the top! I loved the little vintage card...I could pinch those little fat legs!!!
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete