Saturday, October 17, 2009

A collage of our home and a little Inspiration...


My MIL came over on this morning to plant my bday present. She planted 3 Limelight Hydrangeas and I am so excited because her flowers are always just Amazingly Beautiful! (click here to see her hydrangeas) I tried to help but at 34 weeks PG, there is only so much bending over you can do but don't worry my little man, Ty Allen pulled out his shovel and helped her dig! As she arrived, she brought her camera and took a few pics around the house (she is a great photographer) which inspired me to do a collage of Things I love. Although alot of these pics are from around our home, some are also just a few I have in my Inspiration file...Enjoy!
By the way, she really got some great shots of Ty Allen's room which is a cabin theme so I will posting it soon....

4 comments:

  1. I love the collage. I am totally computer challenged! Is it hard to do? I'm guessing you used flicker or another similar program? The pics are so pretty. please share more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your home! You have such a wonderful and unique decorating style. Always love when you share pictures of your home with us. Take care.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh I could spend hours on ur blog!!! Very nice and you are a talented designer!!!
    Please come visit me at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com and enter my current giveaway. I try to have a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday so I hope you decide to become a follower so you don't miss out!
    xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooowwww what amazing collage you made and such beautiful home you have!!! It is all so charming!!! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete