Sunday, February 8, 2009

My little man, Ty Allen

Oh, So Sweet...I just found these pictures that were taken a year ago at my mother-n-laws home. My little man,Ty Allen was just 2 years old then & has always loved being outdoors.
Now at 3, Ty Allen loves to help with all of our outdoor projects. This past week,he helped daddy paint a birdhouse red and then put out the birdfeed in all of the birdfeeders. When I arrived home, Ty said mommy, we have a suprise for you and showed me the red birdhouse! He was so excited to show me what he had done! Don't you just love little ones, they just paint so much love in our hearts!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. My two were the reason I got up each morning. There is nothing to describe the feeling except one of awe inspiring joy! I feel blessed by God that he shares them with me even they are both grown now. Don't blink or you'll be at graduation day. Hold each day with both hands. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make the most of each day for they grow so fast. I know, for mine are grown and now have 10 grandkids. Love them all.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...what a sweet post. Your little guy is cute as can be! I love those photos and the scrapbook page you created! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's absolutely precious. My two boys are 19 and 16 now...love the days now but miss the little boys times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute guy! My little boy is 2 1/2 and loves to "create" also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning, Jena! You site is beautiful as ever and your little man is charming and precious. Little men are sweet, a handful at times, but close to our hearts, n'est-ce pas? Enjoy your blessings, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. what cute pictures! He's a cute little boy and from a Mom whose sons and girls are grown..the memories are forever treasures when you have children that totally get into this type of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious child!! I love that little man! He's going to help his "ganmudder" fill her bird feeders this morning....Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet post....the pictures are precious and the red bird house story is really sweet. Ty sounds like a big helper. :)

    ReplyDelete