Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Old Farmtable




Our side porch is pretty much the place we hang out when the weather permits. It is considered our "outdoor living-room" Here, I placed an old farmtable that I bought in Canton a few years ago. These pics were taken this past October when we were creating a display for the boutique so that is why there is so much on the table. I usually keep a wire basket filled with flowers in the middle and candles on both sides! We have really enjoyed the old farmtable and eat lot's of dinners on it!






Posted by Picasa




8 comments:

  1. That looks like a wonderful, relaxing place to eat a nice meal!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so comfortable and beautiful! Love it. Great view, too.
    xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What perfect place to hang out. I love it! Wish you were close so I could enjoy the fellowship and the view. Love the chairs. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jena - I love that table and the whole view! You are very luck to have such a beautiful space to enjoy! Thanks so much for participating in my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jena, this is gorgeous! Did you make your own chair covers? I love them! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it...looks very comfy and welcoming...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH!! That is downright gorgeous. I love the slipcovered chairs, what the heck I love everything about it. Do you charge by the hour for consultations? I live in the great north you know and my kitchen is being renovated. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! You are so, so talented. I can see why you all spend so much time out there, it is breathtaking!!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Nicole

    ReplyDelete